Also called Folding Doors, Folding Room Dividers, Accordion Folding Partitions, & Concertina Doors
Top Rated Accordion Doors!
Folding Doors or Accordion Doors are an easy to install, and cost effective way to provide sound barrier, security, and or privacy without a permanent wall. Customers all over the United States have installed our accordion doors in offices, restaurants, schools, homes, nursing homes, funeral homes, etc to add functionality to their rooms and spaces.
Whether you're looking to add functionality to your residence or commercial project, accordion doors are a great way to conserve space, add sound barriers, and provide privacy. It's easy to match designs or architecture of your space with the many different type of door finishes available, which include, Vinyl Laminates, Hardwood Veneers, and options for one sided or two sided finishes.
Simply functional door solutions! Folding Interior Doors come in many different shapes, sizes, and uses. Partitions, room dividers, sound barriers, closet doors, interior sliding folding doors, interior folding doors, and more are available through out online store. Don't forget to shop our online store, which includes the lowest prices on Panelfold Doors, a great brand with a stellar reputation.
As a national supplier for Panelfold Doors, we able to offer the best online prices for Folding Interior Doors. Whether you need a laundry room, entry way, or closet door to save space, you'll like our selection, and love our prices.
Want to decorate your accordion doors? be sure to ask about our Decorative Murals, which Can Be Easily Added To All Of Our Folding Doors
Accordion Doors & Folding Partition Details
- Heights: Custom made to 12', Hardwoods available to 10'
- Widths: Custom made to any width, with the use of intermediate rolling posts for wider openings
- Wheels: 1-1/8" nylon wheels on steel axles with ball bearing roller
- Panel: Hardwoods or Vinyl Laminate panels
- Track: Heavy-duty aluminum with recess for fin-seal
- Ceiling Guard: Wide hardwood molding, supplied to provide surface for top vinyl sweep strips to seal top perimeter of door
- Lead Post: Extruded aluminum core faced with panel material for a uniform appearance. Interlocking jamb molding supplied for positive alignment
- Latch: Thumbturn two-sides with deadlatch supplied as standard
- Stacking Space: 2" per lineal foot plus 4-1/2" for lead post and each intermediate rolling post
Accordion Door Options:
- Heights 4' and less
- Made as a Pair or Double End
- Pull Rod
- Sliding Jamb Panel is used when you would like to hide the accordion door in a pocket
- Two piece aluminum ceiling guard and track ideally suited for acoustic ceiling installation
- Fire-Retardancy is available in light oak and chalk only
Keys and Locks for Accordion Doors
The following options provide a custom keying solution, that can be setup by your local locksmith:
- Keyed lock one-side
- Keyed lock one-sided cylinder with pull
- Keyed lock two-sides
- Keyed lock two-sided cylinder with pull
Intermediate Rolling Post for Room Dividers
Used for dividing doors into manageable sections, in addition to providing an attachable surface for the following foot-bolts:
This door can be ordered unfinished or primed to accommodate your paint or stain. We provide special custom finishes and have the ability to match existing finishes along with custom laminates such as Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite, and Navamar to name a few. Just name the wood species and we can have it fabricated.
Designed to provide a dual walled acoustical barrier and be an aesthetic divider our Accordion doors incorporate the many design benefits desired in residential, industrial, and commercial settings.